Minneapolis, MN -- August 5, 2007

When the license plates start reading "Land of Ten-Thousand Lakes", they're not kidding.

Just coming into view of Minneapolis...with no intentions to pass over any bridges, no intentions to visit St. Paul.

I found a great hostel, the International Hostel of Minneapolis, located in the Uptown area near an art institute, an hour's walk from the bus terminal--if you count a book conversation along the way.


Here's a picture of my progress across the country so far. I'll be going through the South West corner of the US on my return trip. Shown in the picture is my friend Katya is stickynoting a state yet to be explored--September 2nd maybe? Included is evidence that I may need to, as my friends suggested, get pedicures in the upcoming "p" states and cities.

No comments: